about the job
- As an agile and motivated team member, you will implement enhancements for an advisory solution from conception to production.
- You will actively contribute your knowledge, technical capabilities and ideas in a large project and a distributed setup.
- As a Software Craftsman, sustainable design and outstanding quality of your software are important to you.
- Passing on and sharing your knowledge to others is important for you, and you are willing to learn from others.
- Work with other team and project members like usability engineers, business analysts, testers, DevOps and architects.
- Take responsibility and use opportunities in a large program with several development teams.
skills and experience required
- Ability and willingness to work in an agile setup with some existing boundaries
- Sound technical skills and experiences: .NET, C#, TypeScript, Ngrx, Angular, SQL
- Tool: Visual Studio, GIT. MS SQL Server, IIS, TeamCity and Octopus
To apply online, please use the 'apply' function. Alternatively, you may contact Ravi @ 94561589 to inquire about the role. (EA: 94C3609/ R1982649)...