Are you currently a Support Worker looking to move into a Senior Support Worker position? Are you interested in a career where you will make a real difference to young people's lives? Do you understand the challenges which young people face in daily life?
If you have answered yes, then this is an amazing opportunity for you.
This exceptional care organisation based in Gainsborough aims to provide stability and develop resilience to the lives of children and young people. All children in this home have different needs including EBD and complex needs between the age of 8 - 18. The applicant must be resilient, compassionate, compliant and able to lead by example. This setting also includes outdoor activities for it's learners, keen sports people or those who like to keep active would be perfect candidates for this role. Having been rated good and outstanding by OFSTED, this setting is a pleasure to work for. The above setting is currently recruiting for a senior support worker, this role is a permanent position needed on a full time basis. This would include evening night and weekends.
See below some of the fabulous benefits from this organisation.
- On going training and development plans
- Fantastic opportunities for career development (multiple sites locally to progress within)
- Refer a Friend scheme - £300*
- Monthly recognition awards
- 4 % pension plan
- Career development pathways to support you to explore your potential and achieve your ambitions
- £60 sleep in
In this role you will be expected to deliver the below responsibilities.
- Supporting, assisting and and advising the learners
- Communicating with the line manager and ensure to keep a safe environment for the learners
- Providing respectful personal care, practical and emotional support
- Maximising social opportunities and community engagement
- Completing necessary training when needing and required
To be suitable for this opportunity you will require the below skills and experience.
- Between 6 and 12 months of care experience or 6 to 12 months of childcare experience (SEN)
- Experience working and supporting children with EBD and complex needs
- NVQ level 3 in residential childcare or equivalent.
- Own transport
- Child and adult DBS
- A passion for care and support work
- Candidates for this role must be over the age of 21
If you're looking to join a company with fantastic training opportunities, competitive salary, working with a friendly, close knit team then this could be the ideal role for you. To avoid missing out on such a brilliant opportunity to join a market leader in the area, please apply today. If you ne
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....