about the company.
My client, a well-known logistics leader in Asia, is looking for a Senior System Adminstrator. The right candidate will administer IT infrastructure and provide all-rounded technical support.about the job.
- Administer IT infrastructure and all-rounded technical support
- Provide system administration in the local office
- Align global best practice on infrastructure by developing system documentation
- Ensure a high level of 7x24 international services
- Troubleshoot and solve daily incidents
- Responsible for infrastructure project implementation and evaluation
- Liaise and manage vendors to resolve infrastructure issues / projects
- Assist to handle any ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or related disciplines
- 5+ years of working experience in system administration and implementation
- Knowledge and hands on experience on Cloud operation (AWS / Azure), Backup / DR solutions, MS SQL / MySQL administration, NAS / SAN infrastructure
- Sound knowledge on Cisco network device and Nutanix is an advantage
- Proficient on Linux system administration, maintenance, and familiar with configuration and tuning of Apache and Nginx
- Excellent communication skills, good spoken and written English/Cantonese/Mandarin, in a multicultural setting
- Ambitious and self-motivated in a fast pace environment
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity, don't hesitate and click APPLY NOW or send an email with your updated resume to Wing Yuen at email@example.com...