about the company
Our client is a global leader who supplies equipment for oil and gas, offshore wind and coastal markets. As a result of continued successes both within Singapore and internationally, they are looking for a Service Engineer to lead the business in its next phase of growth.
about the job
As the Service Engineer, you will be responsible to:
- Working closely with the Service and Workshop Manager
- Repairing and maintaining of equipments (e.g. hydrohammer, piling equipment, lifting equipment, rental fleet etc)
- Assist with offloading and loading of equipments by operating the overhead cranes and maneuver the forklift
skills & experience required
To be successful in this position, you must have the ability to demonstrate or possess:
- Min Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 3 to 5 years of experience
- Experience in both mechanical and hydraulic (hands on)
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the ‘apply’ function below. Alternatively, please contact joey at joey.lim(@)randstad.com.sg
Please indicate your availability, expected salary, and reason for leaving your current job in your CV.
EA: 94C3609 / R1876503...