- Job Title - Service Manager
- Education - B.Tech (Mechanical/Automobile/Electrical/Electronics)
- Experience - 6-8 Years
- CTC - 4 – 6 Lacs/Annum
- Language known. - English & Hindi
- Industry - Automobile
- Employment Type. - Full time
- Job Purpose
Runs an efficient and profitable service department through productive staffing, customer retention, cost controls, achievement of objectives, maintenance of all service records, liasioning with OE etc.
Service Manager Roles
- Forecasts goals and objectives for the department and strives to meet them.
- Communicates with customers about their vehicle problems and its timely resolution
- Hires, trains, motivates and monitors the performance of all service department staff
- Monitors and controls the performance of the department using appropriate reports & tracking systems.
- Maintains helpful relationships with customers
- Understands and ensures compliance with manufacturer warranty and policy procedures.
- Approaches transactions with sales-minded professionalism and suggestively sell products and services to customers (RSA, EW, AMC, GC, CCK etc.)
- Holds daily morning meetings and weekly performance review meetings.
- Ensures customer vehicle is finished on time and details for customer services rendered and costs for those services, ensuring satisfaction at every step of interaction
- Ensure usage of all methods of customer communication, including calls, and in-person interactions, to schedule and book appointments, vehicle drop-offs, and vehicle pick-ups
- Communicates with technicians and service advisors about vehicle statuses, and ensures that vehicles are ready on time
- Liaises with technicians/stores about requisite parts ordering to ensure availability, and communicates to customers in timely manner
- Ensures Improved TAT for all Service Type