- Do you have in depth knowledge and understanding of the NQS, EYLF, Education and Care Services National Law and Regulations?
- Are you able to make educated decisions in a fast paced environment?
- Do you have thorough and developed administrative skills?
- Have you had experience in dealing with conflict and are able to communicate effectively between different parties?
What a day in the life of a Service Manager will look like:
- Engaging with parents and children and facilitating feedback
- Recruitment, coordination and supervision of childcare staff
- Professional development, supervision and performance management of staff including conflict resolution and mentoring
- Developing programs to grow the physical, emotional, social and intellectual development of the children
- Overseeing the centre’s budgets
- Ensuring the development and implementation of appropriate programmes for the children attending the service, reflecting an approved learning framework
- Managing the minimum staff to child ratios as required by the relevant regulations
- Auditing children’s enrolments, emergency contacts, medical information, and developmental progress
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....