Female Primary Class Teacher
As you arrive from the desert plateau, Saudi Arabia's capital, Riyadh, rises above the sand with its array of sparkling, modern skyscrapers. Originally a small oasis town, there are few remnants of the city's ancient past. This is a city of contrast in which shiny four-wheel drives and glitzy shopping malls live side by side with deeply-rooted traditions. To live here, a culturally sensitive attitude and a willingness to immerse yourself in the environment. When you scratch underneath the surface, you will find a vibrant, social and welcoming expatriate lifestyle.
The school follows the UK curriculum, EYFS and dual UK and Saudi blended curriculum in Primary. A great emphasis is placed on pastoral care and well being and this holistic approach to education permeates throughout the school curriculum and learning.
- Bachelors degree (preferably Education) with a PGCE or equivalent post qualifying certification
- Minimum two years experience however exceptional teachers with less experience may be considered
- Teachers must be female as per local laws
- Previous EAL teaching experience an advantage
- Applicants with previous international experience in the Gulf region are particularly welcome to apply
- £2,100 - £2,600 depending on qualification and experience
- Annual round trip airfare to home country and back
- 2 year renewable contract
- Visa and arrival travel paid by the school
- Medical insurance valid within Saudi Arabia
- Transportation allowance
- Private room in shared accommodation on compound with excellent amenities - villa with garden space, 2 living rooms, shared kitchen and common areas
- Active staff social club (weekend trips, shopping, get togethers, dinners, cultural experiences, etc)
- Professional development/ annual PD budget
- State of the art programs and facilities
- End of service bonus
'Teach the world, live the dream' - Teachanywhere was launched in 2004 to assist teachers of all levels and backgrounds find their ideal role in their dream location. We were one of the first companies to search the world for teaching opportunities while acknowledging that it's not always easy to settle in a new country. Combining Teachanywhere's size, expertise, and local knowledge we are able to advise teachers where in the world they are most likely to thrive professionally and as a person.
If you wish to be considered, please apply online. If successful, a Teachanywhere consultant will be in touch and will be happy to furnish you with more information on the process of registration and interviewing, and discuss further opportunities to enhance your teaching career overseas. We look forward to hearing from you!...