- Hourly Salary: £11.28
- Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
- Role: Shift Manager
We have an exciting opportunity with a well established and thriving market research company based in Birmingham. If you are a capable and diligent shift/scheduler manager with experience managing high volume call centre shifts this could be the role for you!
To proactively manage the scheduling and real-time management of headcount, available hours and work flow across all Call Centre projects. To monitor and report on real time productivity, performance and adherence to the resource plan. Deputise for the planning and resource manager when required to cover leave/absence.
- Monitor actual hours and headcount against forecasted plan and escalate discrepancies to the operational Management team to facilitate an understanding of any variances.
- Act as the prime contact for absence reporting and liaise with Team Managers to enable them to action in line with operational processes.
- Build proactive relationships with Team Managers to ensure they are managing shrinkage appropriately and processing starters and leavers in line with Operational processes
- Ensure all additional core hours are accurately recorded and included in the expected plan.
- Proven resource planning experience to optimize staffing levels as required in a Call Centre environment.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to take ownership and work collaboratively with Call Centre peers and wider Research teams.
- Strong numerical and database skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Please contact for more details
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....