This is a great opportunity to join one of Victoria's most respected organisations. Our client is seeking an experienced Simulation Modelling Analyst to join their team and assist with providing modelling information to the business that is used in key decision making regarding current and future investment. This role will provide the right candidate with the opportunity to gain significant experience with challenging and often complex models and would be a great fit for someone who enjoys challenges and has a genuine interest in simulation modelling.
- Experience in Simulation Modelling including Discrete Event Simulation.
- A natural and relentless problem solver
- Have a track record of working well with a team
What's in it for you?
- Flexible work (WFH)
- Challenging and engaging business problems to work on
- Knowing your work will be making a REAL difference
- Significant additional benefits associated with increased annual leave, insurance coverage and salary sacrificing
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for please select "Apply Now" or for a confidential discussion please contact Luis Diaz on 0490 029 330 or email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....