Here at Randstad we are looking for a Site Engineer to join a leading tier 1 main contractor on a permanent basis, to work on projects around the UK.
- Managing the sub-contractors
- Procurement / ordering of materials
- Quality Control of the works / Health and Safety
- Production of weekly rolling programmes
- Providing support to site engineers
- Management of site activities
- Good communication skills
- Previous site experience essential and within piling and foundations sector an advantage
- Relevant professional qualification in civil or ground engineering or project management
- Computer literate
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.