This market leading firm has been established for over 10 years in two different states QLD and NSW and specialises in interiors, fit out and refurbishment solutions to Dental Practices.
Recently they have won 4 x projects, one in Newtown, one in Penrith, one in Brownleigh and one in Sydneys CBD.
As one of their Site Managers you will be expected to take full ownership of the project supervising all site activities and delegating as necessary. You will be a proactive Site Manager with a positive friendly manner with the ability to communicate well on all levels. Previous experience working on similar fit out projects is advantageous, also construction experience would be advantageous due to some demolition to the project, but not essential, just a solid background in fit out and refurbishment projects over $500k will suffice.
- Preparing programmes
- Site Inspections, establishment, and testing
- Daily and Monthly reporting
- Subcontractor site Inductions
- Managing onsite issues
- Working to deadlines, contract and project time frames.
To be Successful:
- You will have a minimum of 3 year’s experience working on fit our projects in Sydney or NSW.
- Trade qualified in carpentry / joinery.
- You will be highly motivated.
- Exceptional Communication skills
- A “can do” positive attitude and confidence.
- Good management approach.
Culture & Benefits:
In return you can expect a generous hourly rate the opportunity to work very much autonomously, running the project the way you best see it suited.
They are very much a builder that rewards their employees for their hard work, investing in their well being and professional development.
To apply or discuss in confidence these roles, please send your application in word format to Hannah Lovelock: E: Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0412 872 301
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....