Test Site Manager needed for a Testing Site near to the Bromley area!
£17 an hour, 13 hour shifts, breaks paid
Randstad are currently looking to hire a Test Site Manager for a site in Bexley
A clear basic DBS is required for this role and also a First Aid Certificate is desirable
When working on this site, you will be looking after a team of 10 operatives who will be doing any of the 5 below roles:
- Greeting and checking in the people on arrival
- Guiding people around the site to the waiting area or queue
- Handing out the kits to the people, ensuring they get the correct pack
- Cleaning and sanitising surfaces to ensure there is no risk of COVID-19 being spread
- Making the kits as instructed
You must have previous experience as a team leader or in management - supervising a minimum of 10 people.
The shift pattern is 4 days on, 4 days off which means you will be some weeks (either one day or both).
- A clear basic DBS
- A strong work ethic
- A good attitude and customer service skills
- Leadership skills
- Previous Management/Team Leader Experience
- Competitive pay rate
- Added to the Randstad CPE database for further opportunities
Please directly apply to this advert or call Samii Mendoza on 01622 357 230 (extension 3).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.