Randstad CPE are looking for an experienced Site Manager on behalf of a bespoke new homes developer.
This role offers a 3 month duration with an immediate start.
Responsibilities and skills of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Site Manager with the management and operation of the site.
- General duties of keeping and maintaining records for areas of responsibility.
- Carrying out plot inspections at various stages of the build process.
- Ensure contractors are completing works accordingly with good communication as to when works should be completed by.
- Progress report back to the other site manager.
Relevant accreditation relating to this role:
- First Aid
Relevant experience relating to this role:
- Proven track record of succesfully delivering bespoke build residential schemes as an SM.
- Working knowledge of building regulations.
Should this role be of interest to you, please contact Brad Graves at the Randstad Leeds office
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.