New role working as a Site Manager overseeing external roofing repairs within a school refurb.
Candidates need to have previous experience in this area in order to be selected and will interview asap.
- Attractive rates
- Quick start for suitable candidates
- Work with a respected contractor
- Programming and planning the upcoming works
- Management with sub contractors and liason with site teams
- Overseeing all quality assurance documentation on site
- Ensuring high standards of H&S are kept on site
- Attend weekly progress meetings
- Candidates need to be methodical and detail driven
- Clear communication skills
- Candidates must hold a valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid tickets
- Previous experience working on education/school projects
- Valid DBS check
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.