- Are you passionate about civil engineering?
- Do you want to put your stamp on some of the most exciting civil infrastructure projects happening right now?
- Then read on to find out how to become a part of this fantastic team!
About your new role:
Currently we have multiple requirements for experienced Site Engineer and Project Engineers. This is an opportunity to join a top contractor and develop the skills needed to progress your career.
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
- Previous experience within Infrastructure Projects
- Experience managing quality issues and closing out lots, NCR & RFI’s
- Managing subcontract resources, negotiating rates and ensuring sub contractors and suppliers are compliant with relevant environmental/safety requirements
- RMS & Rail Systems Safety knowledge
- Assist with the preparation of site construction budgets and reports
- Coordinate and administer construction engineering activities to ensure that projects are implemented in accordance with plans, designs, and specifications
- Experience working for a contractor in a delivery environment
What you will get in return:
- Personalised career growth
- Paid paternity and maternity leave
- Zero harm safety focused culture
- Work on some of the most sought after projects across NSW
- Great team culture
- Flexible working environment
Next steps to claim this opportunity:
- Apply to this advertisement
- Or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feel free to contact Natasha Zielinski at Randstad on 0434405432
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....