Are you looking for your next role? My client is looking for a Small Works Manager in Ashton-Under-Lyne. This is a role to join the Engineering team, managing the delivery of small/minor repair/project works in a customer focussed and professional manner. My client is looking for someone for an immediate start if successful with an interview.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Car allowance per annum depending on experience.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 38.75 hours.
What you'll do
- Manage the delivery of a small works service including low/medium/high risk activities through specialist supply chain partners throughout the assigned geographical region across multiple diverse client sites.
- Ensure delivery of a safe, customer focused, cost effective, efficient and compliant service to meet the contractual and legal obligations.
- Coordinate with all interested parties on approved projects to agree timescales and sequence of works.
- Co-ordinate the organisation, procurement and management of delivery of small works.
- Provide guidance, advice and support, acting as 'Technical Expert', ensuring technical competence of the team/supply chain whilst validating and disseminating best practice and innovation.
- To deliver budgeted targets for profit/performance related to a work stream/function.
- To manage excellent relationships with the client, supply chain partners and other partners.
- To ensure compliance with all statutory, IMS, security and relevant company and client policies generating a true health and safety culture.
What you'll need
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- NEBOSH qualified
- Training/experience of working within the CDM Regulations
- Excellent interpersonal skills both verbal and written
- Recognised Project Management experience
- Experience of effectively managing resources both direct and indirect
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Able to prepare work estimates
- Ability to operate effective IT systems
Please note an enhanced DBS is required for this position and all applicants will be required to complete an application form as part of the recruitment process - the application form will be forwarded to you via the email provided when applying for this position.
If you are interested please email your CV over or call Jack on 07776681695. My client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.