Small Works Project Manager - FM Service Provider - London - up to 55K
One of our major clients is currently looking to recruit an Additional Works Project Manager to join their busy maintenance team to work at a commercial property based in Central London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the delivery of various fabric projects and to liaise with the internal project teams, client project teams and external contractors.
Project will be M&E or fabric based and will rage in value from a few thousand pounds up to 300K.
The main aim of the role is to ensure the timely execution and completion of all projects and ongoing works as defined by the client whilst working within budgets and agreed timescales.
The main duties of the role are as follows:
- Management of overdue works.
- Prepare quotes for additional works.
- Liaise with clients regional surveyor team.
- Work with account manager in managing suppliers.
- Manage delivery of planned project works.
- Successfully lead meetings with both clients and contractors.
- Secure new business using consistent best practice standards and maintaining close business relationships with existing/potential clients, relevant contractors and suppliers.
- Development of excellent working relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Operate within annual budgets as determined by the UK Project Lead.
- Provide input into the development of the building maintenance forward plan keeping in mind all future and existing project works.
- Create at frequencies determined by the UK Project Lead, accurate and meaningful management reports that depict the productivity of the site team including forecasting and financial reporting.
- Advise other members of the Project Team of changes in materials and products that may be beneficial in terms of improved service levels or provide cost reduction.
- Identify additional work that could provide improvements for the client.
- Undertake annual asbestos inspections (training given).
Applicants for the role must be able to meet the following requirements:
- M&E / Fabric / Trade background.
- Experience of having operated successfully within an outsourced integrated facilities project management environment.
- Knowledge of CAD and similar project management systems.
- IOSH / NEBOSH qualification.
- Experience in specification writing - NBS, Knowledge of Microsoft Project and experience with Project Management software preferred.
- Trade qualification.
- Previous experience of managing fabric based projects.
- Able to deliver quotes and survey.
- Financial acumen.
- Positive, proactive approach to work and able to work own initiative and as part of a larger team.
- Significant hands-on contract and project management delivery within occupied environments.
- IT Literate using MS office (High level of skill required).
- Good communication and organisational ability.
- Ability to work independently.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.