I’m hiring: SMP Lead layout Designer (structural, mechanical, piping
My client is in need of an experienced SMP Lead layout Designer (structural, mechanical, piping) with either AutoCAD & Plant 3D experience and/or Advanced Steel software.
The Ideal candidate will have experience in (or similar):
- Mineral Sand Processing (MSP) and Coal Mining (CHPP);
- Wet and dry mining, complete processing, and materials handling.
- From layout feasibility study up to detail design Turnkey projects.
- Leading up to 10 designers of various disciplines and liaising with regional offices.
- Hands on 3D modelling (project set out, plant layout, modelling change to suit process) and 2D drafting in critical areas.
- Setting up drawing Standards (structural, mechanical, piping, civil) and ensuring all design/drafting in compliance. Coordinating and approval of designs with engineers, vendors, 3rd party engineering consultants and clients.
- Reporting on progress of work against benchmark as per time schedule and budget.
- Senior or Lead SMP Designer role
- Immediate start
- Contract role and current market rates.
- Permanent position with competitive salary
- Ideally based in the north Gold Coast office- but can also be based out of Milton
- Iron Ore tails retreatment project.
- Bulk solids handling, pumping, piping, dewatering and mineral/sand processing facilities layout and design.
- AutoCAD Plant 3D experienced and/or Advanced Steel software
If you are interested in this role, please apply to this role directly. For more information, please email me a copy of your CV email@example.com, or
feel free to DM me on LinkedIn or call me on my mobile 0481 566 930.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....