Are you looking for a new and exciting contract where you can make a difference to childrens lives??
Randstad are currently managing a project based in Cumbria for Child Protection Social Workers for a minimum of 3 months but likelihood it will be extended past this.
This is a full time position paying up to £50 per hour - they require people to complete 2 days of visits a week but happy for these to be back to back meaning only one night accommodation is required.
This is unlike your usual Child Protection role with a capped caseload of 20 and only low level cases.
Benefits of working for Randstad as a Social Worker:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us (T&Cs apply)
- A full range of free training available
- Support and training to support your Social Work England re-validation
- Access to 100s of discounts through our Hapi App
- Access to free advice on health, well being, financial etc
The minimum requirements for this role are:
- Social Work England registration
- Social Work Qualification
- 2+ Years Experience in Frontline Child Protection
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Tyler on 0330 024 8775 otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0330 024 8775 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.