Do you have a passion for working with children?
Do you want to make a difference to the life of a child with special needs?
Do you live in St Helens?
If so, then this role could be for you!
- £65-£75 per day
- A welcoming team that will make you feel supported throughout your role
- A 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £300
- A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- Experience working with children, preferably with special educational needs children
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Strong work ethic
- Able to adapt to the different needs of each child
- Flexibly adhere to the needs of the pupils in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensuring pupils stay on task by managing disruptive behaviour
- Providing support to special educational needs children on a 1 to 1 basis or in a group setting
- Assisting the teacher in planning engaging lessons for the class in line with school policies
- Liaising with the class teacher and parents to provide the best support
- Following an individual behavioural plan
- Delivering personal care
If this sounds like something that would interest you please don't hesitate to contact me by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now!
I look forward to hearing from you!...