Do you want to work in the number 1 SEN School in the county?
Do you want to work with an award winning team?
Do you want to inspire a love for education and help to offer an education that will help SEN learners now and throughout their lives?
If you answered yes then look no further this is the opportunity for you!
A Warm and welcoming Part residential Special needs school is looking for a special needs teaching assistant to join their award winning team starting ASAP/January 2024. The school is fully subscribed for this academic year and is looking for fun and friendly TA to support their learners on their school site. The school supports learners between the ages of 5 and 19 years, pupils at the school have a complex need including Autism, Asperger's and other associated needs. The school is invested in meeting the needs of every individual child and as a result of their dedication and pioneering child development strategies have been recently awarded Outstanding by OFSTED. This is a school truly invested in their pupils and for this reason offers an extensive and individually catered creative curriculum that includes outdoor activities (horse riding etc.) The school is commended for welcoming all with open arms and is invested in offering excellence as standard.This position is needed on a full time, term time, permanent basis to start ASAP. This is your opportunity to join a school who's main aim/goal is to ensure that all learners can and will go on to fully independent living.
Interview date: In the next 2 weeks so please don't delay and apply now!
- Permanent/Full time Teaching Assistant role
- Team Teach training provided by Randstad Education or the school
- Modern resources and equipment including interactive whiteboards and ipads
- Superb and spacious classrooms and grounds
- There is lots of room for progression in the roles, from senior teaching assistant to skill development and other areas to branch into (therapies, inclusion support etc.)
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Ideal candidates will be flexible, resilient and have a positive approach to supporting learners with SEN (direct SEN experience is not essential)
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Supporting SEN learners on a 1:1, small group and classroom basis
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now. If you have any questions regarding the role please feel free to call Bryony on 01293 527416.
This role is open to receiving applications over the next week. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership....