- Unique role for a trade qualified Spray Painter
- Four month opportunity, with potential for ongoing work
- Wodonga location
Randstad is your local recruitment partner, supporting people and organisations in realising their true potential. Our Wodonga based client is currently seeking a trade qualified Automotive or Industrial Spray Painter to join their dynamic, multidisciplinary team. This role is a four month opportunity - 5 days/38 hours per week on a fixed day shift - with the potential to move to ongoing employment for the right candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This exciting role will see you:
- Undertake pre-paint surface preparation;
- Apply a range of paints and finishes, including 2 Pack Paint;
- Use a heated spray booth;
- Follow written and verbal directions;
- Complete a range of additional tasks to support the dynamic team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To succeed in this role will have:
- Trade qualification in Automotive or Industrial Spray Painting (Certificate III or greater);
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Ability to pass a National Police Check and Drug & Alcohol testing;
- High level of physical fitness and strength; and
- Excellent attendance, reliability and attention to detail.
WHATS ON OFFER
If this role is for you, then look forward to:
- Four month casual opportunity, with potential for ongoing Permanent, paying at least $28+ p/hour (plus 10% superannuation);
- Access to Randstad benefits program including, with discounts at hundreds of stores around Australia;
- Support of leading recruitment consultants to help drive your career; and
- Opportunities for career progression.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you have the skills, experience and drive to succeed in this role - apply online now by clicking the "Apply" link. For information about this opportunity please contact Josh Jarrott - Industrial Consultant at Randstad Albury Wodonga on 02 6022 3200.
Please Note: Applications for this role are only accepted online. Candidates must be able undergo and pass Drug & Alcohol screening and a functional assessment. Candidates for this role must be Australian Citizens.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....