Role Summary :
As part of a global enterprise tech team, you will contribute to creating amazing enterprise applications. You will be exposed to the latest technology stacks and you will follow the industry's top coding best practices.
You will work in a full-stack agile team of Architects, Technical Leads, Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, Developers, QA automators, and DevOps experts. You will report to the team manager.
Career path :
As a Developer, you will have an accelerated growth path into Dev Lead, Tech Lead, and architecture, techno-functional or managerial career streams.
- Write state-of-the-art code for enterprise applications using coding best-practices
- Provide adequate code coverage using automated unit test frameworks
- Conduct code reviews and follow the continuous integration and continuous delivery best practices
- Understanding overall architecture and contribute towards the high-level and low-level design
- As a contributing member of a globally distributed agile team, collaborate with other team members following scrum practices
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with all stakeholders
Must-Have Skills :
- Expertise and experience in Core Java (7/8) with experience in the Springboot framework
- Strong fundamentals in OOPS, Data structures, Design patterns
- Ability to write clean code and automated unit tests using frameworks such as JUnit, Mock, etc.
- Ability to communicate and articulate clearly and work collaboratively in an agile team
Good to Have Skills:
- Good hands-on working knowledge with Spring framework (3/4)
- Relevant knowledge/experience in Test Driven Development
- Experience in Agile methodologies and agile engineering practices
- Understanding of Microservices architecture-based development and deployment