Randstad is currently looking for Stewards and Traffic Managers in South Bristol on a temporary basis.
Because of the nature of the role, a DBS check will be done to ensure candidates are allowed to work with vulnerable people.
The position is available on an interim basis on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
- Meet and greeting customers and answering general queries
- Direct customers to the right location, and around the car park
- Mark routes for cars to follow
- Represent the client, making a strong first impression
- A good attitude & strong work ethic
- Enhanced DBS
- Health and safety knowledge
- Customer service skills are essential
- Competitive pay rate
- Added to our database for further opportunities
If you feel that this role is suitable for you then please call Sam Studley on 07747757388
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.