We’re searching for a talented and passionate Subject Matter Expert on Microsoft Windows server technologies to join our CoE – Managed IT Services, which is responsible for remotely managing, securing and supporting Cloud & IT infrastructure for our customers around the world.
Your will provide design, engineering, configuration, administration, maintenance and support of Windows server infrastructure deployed in the customer environment. You will be required to handle multiple assignments concurrently, leveraging experience skills in handling complex environments and coordinating task among teams. You will be required to work in 24x7 shift rotation to ensure service availability to our customers.
- Manage Windows server infrastructure deployed in the customer environment which includes Windows servers, Windows cluster, Active Directory, GPO, DNS/DHCP, Hyper-V, VMs etc.
- Manage operational maintenance, security, and availability of Windows based infrastructure
- Perform Domain health checkup and monitor AD replication
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Windows server and infrastructure services
- Perform business impact analysis and risk assessments to reduce the likelihood of significant service outage or disasters
- Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) as part of problem management
- Assist in analyzing historical usage for tracking and trending by CPU, memory, I/O and storage
- Identify performance bottleneck and suggest for the improvements
- Implement capacity improvement plan
- Develop and maintain the Technical Disaster Recovery Plan. Provide technical support during disaster. Execute Technical Disaster Recovery plan during DR and DR drill.
- Resolve OS vulnerabilities identified by IT Security team