Are you a committed Social Worker?
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity which offers flexible working?
Are you looking for a role where you can improve a child's life whilst also working around your personal life?
If yes then read below!
Randstad are delighted to be working in cooperation with a Private sector client to recruit a Supervising Fostering Social Worker.
You can expect to receive a strong salary ranging up to £36,000 depending on experience. Working from home is available however, you will be required to travel for the role, and therefore a car and a valid driving license are essential to the role.
They are open to Social Workers of all levels of experience who are keen and willing to try something new! So whether you are experienced in fostering, newly qualified or open to something different, apply today to take your career to the next level.
Why this role?
- Home based role with essential in person visits & events
- Outstanding Ofsted for over 12 years
- Family run agency with children at the forefront of their mind
- Progression and CPD opportunities
- Investors of People Platinum
- Generous mileage scheme
- Handle your own caseload, and manage your diary
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
What would you be doing?
- Recruit and assess Foster carers to manage your own caseload
- Take Foster carers throughout the entire process and work with them long term
- Develop your own caseload of carers by recruitment events, leads & referrals
- Complete form f's for extra bonuses
- Manage a caseload of a minimum of 15 children
- More information available on request
Minimum requirements of this role:
- Social Work Qualification
- Social Work Registration
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Nathan Emmerson on 03300248775
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....