Are you a calm and passionate person?
Do you have the commitment and values to make a real difference to the lives of young and vulnerable children?
Would you like to work for a company that will invest in your future?
If you have answered yes, then this is an opportunity for you.
Based in Peterborough, this exceptional care organisation aims to provide stability and develop resilience to the lives of children and young people. They provide high quality, person-centred support to people with learning disabilities and other support needs. The home accommodates between 1 - 7 children. The setting is seeking a permanent residential support worker to start as soon as available. The shifts include days, nights and weekends (applicants for this role must be available for all shifts). This setting also includes outdoor activities for it's learners, keen sports people or those who like to keep active would be perfect candidates for this role. Having been rated good and outstanding by OFSTED, this setting is a pleasure to work for.
See below some of the fabulous benefits from this organisation.
- On going training and development plans
- Fantastic opportunities for career development (multiple sites locally to progress within)
- Refer a Friend scheme - £300*
- Monthly recognition awards
- 4 % pension plan
- Opportunity to qualify and get necessary qualifications whilst working
- £60 sleep in
In this role you will be expected to deliver the below responsibilities.
- Supporting, assisting and and advising the learners
- Communicating with the line manager and ensure to keep a safe environment for the learners
- Providing respectful personal care, practical and emotional support
- Maximising social opportunities and community engagement
- Completing necessary training when needing and required
To be suitable for this opportunity you will require the below skills and experience:
- Between 6 and 12 months of care experience or 6 to 12 months of childcare experience (SEN)
- Own transport
- Child and adult DBS
- A passion for care and support work
- Candidates for this role must be over the age of 21
Desirable attributes or experience, however not essential
- Experience working in a residential childcare
- Experience working and supporting children with EBD and complex needs
- NVQ level 2 or 3.
If you're looking to join a company with fantastic training opportunities, competitive salary, working with a friendly, close knit team then this could be the ideal role for you. To avoid missing out on such a brilliant opportunity to join a market leader in the area, please apply today. If you need any more information regarding the role you can call Khurram on 01293 558697.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....