Female support worker
£8.91 - 10.25 per hour
Part time/Full time
Are you an experienced, passionate and uplifting support worker that can make a positive difference to the lives of people with learning disabilities and complex health needs? Do you like the flexibility of working alongside an agency where you can pick your own hours?
We are hiring support workers who would like to work alongside our agency, where your earning potential is not limited. There are several positions situated across Liverpool, The service users' requirements will vary depending on the needs of our clients. The nature of these services generally include; mental health, Learning disabilities, supported living, autism and challenging behaviours. Ideal candidates will have demonstrated experience in working alongside children and adults.
A clean driving license and access to a car is essential. Candidates should play an important role in providing individualised support to service users, in achieving and exceeding their goals within the framework of their own person centred plan. Must be willing to actively embrace all aspects of the role including practical assistance, support, therapeutic recreation, role modelling and positive feedback.
Hours of work are: unlimited
Shift patterns: to be worked flexibly which will include weekends and public holidays
(according to the needs of the service)
* Double pay on all bank holidays
* Pay enhancement for Christmas and new year
* Waking night pay enhancement
* Employee counselling service
* Identify own training needs with line manager and attend training events and courses
*Manual and people handling, supporting service users with daily living skills, and some personal care
* Promote the self-esteem, happiness and emotional health of service users
* Enable service users make choices and decisions and participate as fully as possible in planning and decision-making processes
* Support service users in understanding and adhering to the terms and conditions of their tenancy agreement and in enjoying the rights and responsibilities of being a tenant
* To respect the person's right to privacy and to ensure that their dignity is maintained at all times.
If you feel like you have the ability to make an impactful difference to the lives of these individuals, please send your CV in the first instance or contact me today at for more information.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....