Do you want to work in a specialist residential school that provides top-quality care?
This beautiful 7-acre service provides quality educational and residential care for up to 66 children, specialising in the care of learning difficulties, challenging behaviour and autistic spectrum disorders.
- Competitive salary
- Training provided: Autism Awareness / Duty of Care, Privacy and Dignity / Safeguarding Children
- Days or night contracts available
- Career progression, throughout the whole of the company
- Supporting heavily with challenging behaviour within the facilities
- To connect with the children by using intensive interaction and stimulating activities
- To provide personal care to all children if required at the service
- To encourage a positive environment for all children to thrive and to act responsibly in any interactive sessions
What is required?
- Supporting with challenging behaviour and learning disabilities, such as: autism, physical and verbal challenges
- No experience required but must have the right values
- To work 07:30am - 20:30pm days - Full Time
- Driver needed
Are you looking for that next step in your career, where you are a valued member of staff and can see the difference you are making every day? Interviews are available immediately so please get in touch!
If you feel this is the right role for you please call ASAP: 020 3870 6355 and ask for Grace.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....