Your responsibilities within this system test engineer role will include:
- Verify that delivered software builds/baselines fulfill the defined quality criteria in continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipeline during development phase.
- In case quality criteria are not met, perform initial troubleshooting and analysis. Followed by informing the involved disciplines so that appropriate action(s) can be started to solve the issue.
- Analyze, interpret, and report test results for both product integration, verification, validation and release purposes.
- Provide (pro-active) feedback to development and system design about the delivered software builds/baselines and efficiency of the CI/CD pipeline.
- Contribute to improvements in test ware, supporting tools and test processes.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with other departments within research & development (R&D), service and manufacturing stakeholders.
- Looking for test automation improvements to make troubleshooting, analysis, reporting and information sharing simpler and faster.
- Develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible and maintainable test designs and test protocols for system integration (e.g. test protocols/scripts):By using test design methods, techniques and tools (ISTQB foundation)
- Applying (medical) domain knowledge and regulatory rules (e.g. FDA, ISO)
System Integrator, bridge between development teams and verification teams. Responsible for the roll out of the system software. Coordinate analysis and follow up of problems regarding software installation....