about the company
Headquartered in Singapore, my client is a globally renowned pioneer in the maritime industry. Playing a vital role in Singapore’s growth as the world’s busiest container transhipment hub, the company provides integrated marine services to oil and gas, shipping and renewable energy sectors.
about the job
- Work closely with stakeholders to gather business requirements and translate them into functional requirement specifications
- Manage and support the Software Development Life Cycle of assigned projects from initialization to closure
- Work closely with vendors to ensure successful software system delivery and technical feasibility
- Conduct System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing and System Implementation and Deployment
- Ensure technical solution supports the business requirements
- Perform system troubleshooting and provide 24x7 system support for the team
- 2 year direct contract, convertible to permanent
skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or the equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in software development and maintaining web or mobile applications
- Experience in relational databases and related scripting with Oracle, SQL, mySQL
- Technical knowledge and hands on experience in frameworks such as Angular, Spring Boot and in Unix/Linux based environment
- Proficiency in Agile Methodologies, Scrum knowledge of software best practices, such as Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI) will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; and
- A conscientious attitude with an attention to detail and ability to multitask.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Kaixinn.
(EA: 94C3609/ R2196712 )
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.