would you like to work for an industry leader in zero-emission aviation? Do you have a passion for Hydrogen-electric aircraft?
I am looking to discuss an exciting position for a safety system engineer.
The company's power train development focuses on hydrogen storage tanks, fuel cell systems, and electric motors, delivering a solution that will be without carbon emissions but also cheaper to operate.
Working within the Office as part of a CAA Part 21J Design Organisation
The Systems Safety Engineer is responsible for;
- Conducting Qualitative and Quantitative Safety Analysis at System and Aircraft Level to ARP4761 (FHA, PSSA, FTA, SSA, FMECA, CCA, PRA, CMA etc.)
- Conducting Reliability Prediction/Analysis of Systems and Equipment
- Interfacing with various organisations as required in relation to airworthiness and compliance demonstration
- Assisting with Regulator liaison
- Acting as CVE (on behalf of COA where appropriately authorised)
- Aeronautical Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years practical experience in a similar role with a CAA/EASA Part 21J Design Organisation
- Strong working knowledge of Safety Assessment following ARP4761 to comply with CS2X.1309 or CS-E 510
- Good working knowledge of Reliability prediction techniques e.g., MIL-HBK-217F
- General experience of working within a Part21J Design Organisation environment
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering following ARP4751
- Knowledge of Software Certification to DO-178B/C or Hardware Certification to DO-254
- Previous approval as Part 21J Compliance Verification Engineer for Systems Safety
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.