Do you want to make a difference everyday?
Do you have a level 2 BSL qualification?
Could you think you could help a student come out of their shell?
If so, then this 1:1 TA role could be for you!
We are looking for teaching assistants to work in a busy school with a child with a hearing impairment to start as soon as possible in Wirral.
- £70 -£75 per day
- A welcoming team that will make you feel supported throughout your role
- A 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £300
- A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- A rewarding role in a school and good experience in a reputable school
- The chance to develop
- Level 2 qualification
- Experience working with children
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
- Able to adapt to the different needs of each child
- Flexibly adhere to the needs of the pupils in a professional and friendly manner
- Supporting the child with overall development and learning
- Being patient with the child when providing 1:1 support
- Assisting the teacher in reviewing development of the child and contributing to the plan going forward
- Liaising with the parents to provide the best support
If this sounds like something that would interest you please don't hesitate to contact me by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact me directly on 0151 255 1666 for further information.
Get in touch as soon as possible to avoid missing out!...