Are you an experienced Tax & Accounting Supervisor looking for a new challenge in a accounting & tax role with more responsibilities?
If so, this role of Tax & Accounting Supervisor could be for you!
Our client is looking for a dynamic, hands-on Tax & Accounting Supervisor with excellent accounting & tax skills and a well-rounded personality to join their Accounting Team!
Company's purpose is selectively representing internationally acclaimed products that could offer a wide of choice of quality consumption experiences for consumers, whilst at the same time, provide excellent business value to their commercial associates.
Company is a passionate, energetic and confident group of people who specialize in developing brands based on a deep understanding of consumer segments and their needs with a focus on the On-Premise channel.The company has established, across the Greek market, based on the principle of mutuality of interest and excellent collaborative relationships.benefits
To the successful candidate for the position of the Accounting & Tax Supervisor, the company will offer:
- Excellent career path
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Excellent working environment
As an Accounting & Tax Supervisor in this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all tax areas (Income tax, VAT, EFKOP, Transfer pricing, withholding taxes, Stamp duty, etc.),ensuring that the company remains fully compliant, in relation to accounting and tax standards
- Advise company’s management on tax amendments issues and implications. Identify and propose solutions to complex issues. Advise on tax issues for ad hoc projects.
- Verify the adequate and proper maintenance of books and records and review entries according to Greek GAAP and IFRS
- Adopt a hands-on approach, handling day to day activities such as month-end and year-end accounting entries, reconciliations
- Participate in SAP implementation project, responsible for the tax validity of the ERP system
- Responsible for E-books
- Develop and maintain internal control procedures for the accounting department
- Apply technical knowledge and advise for developments on tax/accounting issues and prepare reports of risk and opportunities
- Liaise with external associates such as auditors and tax authorities
- Maintain close relationship and oversee the outsourced accounting consultants
- Support the annual audit by providing information and answers to the Group auditors
- Lead, manage and develop the team of direct reports
In order to be suitable for this Tax & Accounting Supervisor role you must possess:
- University degree in Accounting / Finance or relevant field
- Master’s degree in a relevant field will be highly preferable
- Τax expertise is mandatory
- Proven working experience in renowned audit firm, or accounting departement or experience on consulting will be highly preferable
- Excellent and solid knowledge in Greek Accounting Standards and Greek Tax Regulations
- Sound knowledge and experience with IFRS
- Strong skills in Microsoft office tools and especially Excel Professional Competencies
- SAP knowledge will be desirable.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal in both Greek and English
If this Accounting & Tax Supervisor role sounds appealing to you, we want to hear from you today! Apply online now!
For more information, you can contact Katerina Sarantopoulou at 2166001365 or at email@example.com
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit an on demand video interview, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential....