Are you an experienced KS2 Teacher?
Do you have a passion to inspire children and excite them about learning? Are you excited to share your experiences and teach eager children?
Then we've got the perfect role for you! There is a KS2 Teacher role role in a primary school in Gorton, Manchester, 5 days a week for a long term contract to start after February half term until the Summer.
- Secure car parking
- Exclusive staff discount scheme
- Free CPD from both the school and Randstad Education
- Supportive and knowledgeable co-workers
- Well serviced transport links
- Competitive salary and contributory pension
- Refer a friend scheme with £300 shopping vouches available
- Planning, preparing & delivering of the current KS2 National Curriculum
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Overseeing support staff in the classroom
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress
- Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs and parents evenings
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- KS2 & SATS expererience
- Full enhanced DBS
- Proven ability to raise standards and attainment levels
- Availability from February 2023 until the Summer
Are you a dedicated professional who is keen to inspire the generation of tomorrow? Are you looking for opportunities within a high performing school where you can exploit your potential to the fullest?
Don't hesitate, apply today. Please contact James Steele on 0161 200 1906 or email me directly at email@example.com