Teaching Assistant - Ongar, Essex - September
Start Are you an experienced Teaching Assisant? Are you passionate about working in an SEN setting? D
o you want to make a positive and long-lasting impression on a young person's life and help them through their secondary education? Then this is the perfect role for you.
I am currently looking for Teaching Assistant to work at a highly ranked secondary school in Ongar, Essex.
The role will be working with individuals in KS3 and KS4 with Special Educational Needs.
* Supporting students on a 1:1 basis and part of a small group in a range of activities throughout the day
* Assist students during class and making sure they are on task
* Liaising with the class teacher to ensure a smooth running class
* Enable learners to access the curriculum Requirements
* Graduates are actively welcomed to apply
* Be able to work with learners that have various learning difficulties including epilepsy, autism and dyslexia
* Have an understanding of students with emotional needs
* Willingness to learn and build relationships with learners
* Be confident to support the lead in groups, in different educational subjects
* The ability to work as an individual and as a part of a team
If you feel like this role is you then apply online today! If you would like more information on the role please contact Bobby on 01245 260 100 for further information...