Can you create an enjoyable environment for pupils and bring out the best in them?
Do you wish to work with kids to help them grow to the fullest?
Can you offer quality child care and educational support?
We are looking for skilled Teaching Assistants to join our schools in Birkenhead.
Randstad Education may have the perfect opportunity and challenge for you!
For welcoming schools in Birkenhead and the surrounding areas, we are seeking to hire primary school teaching assistants.
- Help the student you've been assigned to develop - academically, socially and emotionally.
- Develop a behaviour or learning reward scheme that incorporates the child's likes and interests.
- Have a flexible approach and ability to adapt resources on the spot.
- Team up with classroom teachers to organise appropriate activities and provide feedback on pupil progress.
- Monitor and track the development of pupils, supporting their personal development and confidence.
- An Enhanced DBS on an update service
- Eligibility to work in UK
- Good class management skills
- Ability to engage with and build connections with children.
- Be creative, proactive and flexible in supporting style.
- Competitive daily pay rate.
- Free E-learning courses.
- A fantastic 'Refer A Friend' scheme where you could have the chance to earn £300 in vouchers, subject to T&Cs
- Support from your dedicated consultant who specialises in Primary Education.
Apply today to start your career in Education with the support of Randstad Education/Randstad SWS acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad SWS is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.