We are currently recruiting for Level 2 and 3 Teaching Assistant's to support a selection of Primary schools in the Chorley area. Due to the increased demand for classroom, small group and 1:1 TA support, I am seeking to recruit for a number of School's on this occasion across all roles. Roles will vary and are open to review based on your availability, preference, skill set and the school's needs. Long term roles will be available for the right candidate, but commitment is required. Long term roles will range from one to two terms.
The role of a TA is ever changing, while you may be assigned to a 1:1 role, intervention TA or even a general class TA. Flexibility and cooperation will be required as the school's needs may change daily. Ideally you will need to be the type of person who can provide enthusiasm, encouragement, show initiative, support and flexibility to the need that day.
You will need to be the type of individual who can have a reflective approach and strives to encourage the development of pupils daily. Resilience and good behaviour management skills will also be desired. Initiative and imagination are welcomed, especially with class and pupil incentives.
Core skill development in Maths and English is a strong point of focus and we expect this to continue across the academic year. Poof of a qualified teaching assistant certificate is required.
A standard full school day will be between 8:30-3:30, Monday to Friday, full days and half day support may be required.
- Utilisation of lesson resources.
- Collaborate with classroom teacher to organise appropriate activities.
- Liaise with other professionals such as Teacher's, TA, specialist support staff.
- Work closely with other LSA's and support staff.
- Work with classes, small groups and with children on a one to one basis.
- Prepare and develop class displays.
- Experience of working with young people.
- Be comfortable and confident in managing challenging behaviours.
- Ability to engage with, and build rapport with young people.
- Be creative, proactive and flexible in their supporting style.
- TA qualified. L2/3.
- On site car park.
- Public Transport near by.
- Competitive daily pay rate.
- Weekly pay.
- Access to free CPD.
- Compulsory Covid -19 Awareness training.
- Support from your dedicated consultant who specialises in Primary Education.
- CV and application support.
- Refer a friend Scheme with a reward of £300 love 3 shop vouchers.
Randstad is committed to the safety of young children; therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Apply today to start your career in teaching with the support of Randstad Education and the Primary Schools. We are able to provide you with a network of opportunities in the local Primary Schools and access to CPD events.
Please contact Lyndon via email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss opportunities....