Can you offer high-quality teaching and learning support?
Are you a motivated person who can help support, stretch and challenge all levels of students?
Do you have experience of working with children who have special educational needs?
If so, look no further! Randstad are searching for a Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant to work in and around Warrington. This role would be suitable for an individual who wishes to work closely with students needing additional support in the classroom. A SEN teaching assistant is a highly rewarding role, which requires patience and understanding of specific needs - qualifications are desired but not essential! Ideally, we are looking for someone with excellent transferable skills, who is passionate about working with children.
We are currently recruiting for a number of teaching assistant roles across both primary and secondary schools - please get in touch to find out more! Randstad Education works with many schools and nurseries across the Liverpool area- Feel free to contact us about the areas we cover - we would love to hear from you!
* Free parking
* Continued professional development opportunities
* £60-£85 per day (depending on qualifications and experience)
* Supportive colleagues
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
Your responsibilities will include:
* Supporting students physical, social and emotional well-being
* Working as part of a team
* Being able to communicate well with children, managing their behaviour and resolving issues in the classroom
* Mentoring and guiding students requiring extra support
* Listening, discussing and explaining
* Experience working with children, preferably those with additional needs (desirable)
* Be comfortable working with children with SEN
* Enhanced DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
* Strong work ethic
* A passion for learning and supporting children
Still sounds like a great opportunity? Apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Danni or email firstname.lastname@example.org; this could be the start of the next step in your career!