about the company.
This well-known Global bank is looking for well-focused Team Head to join their Global banking team to manage and grow their customer portfolio in China.With a strong growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitor within Chinese Corporate / Global Banking field
about the team.
Join this team with strong cultural dynamics and fast paced work flow. Business oriented culture makes it easier for you to talk business and solicit new revenue. Existing team of well-trained bankers and sophisiticated mandates will allow you to thrive and push for improvements.
about the job.
- work closely with the Department Head to manage and develop a portfolio of Chinese Conglomerates
- be responsible for ensuring in-depth credit assessment for new and existing clients.
- be involved in day to day business meetings and communicate with clients to solve enquiries on an ad-hoc basis.
- explore compatibility and bring new clients on-board to expand your portfolio.
- assist in the growth of the business and the team
skills & experiences required.
Your previous experience as a Team Head / Senior Relationship Manager within Global Banking will help you succeed in this role. You will have 10+ years of experience in Global Banking. You will also be familiar with structured finance, syndicated loans, trade finance and cash products. You will be a team player in achieving team targets and also detail minded in conducting in-depth financial and credit assessment within credit policy and parameters of the bank. Due to the targeted client segment, you will be required to speak Mandarin, Cantonese and English on a daily basis.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out more opportunities in Corporate Banking contact Yetta Chan at +852 2232 3415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org