Position: ECAD Designer
Work Experience: 8-10 years of relevant work experience
Electrical and eCAD Design Group Team Lead Supports Engineering, Manufacturing and Sustaining teams in development and sustenance of Schlumberger products by
- Developing and Maintaining the PCB design/development processes as per Schlumberger PCB Design rules and Industry PCB design best practices.
- Ensuring the best practices related to Electrical and Electromechanical Product design, assemblies and product files.
- Assisting design engineers for the DfA, DfM and DfT concepts for the PCB, Electrical product and system level design.
- Introduction of new technology related to eCAD design platforms and design validation.
- Authoring and ensuring adherence to standards and procedures.
- Collaborating with international stakeholders in implementing eCAD Design and technology roadmap
- Oversee all activities related to Electrical Global Library and electrical and electromechanical product eCAD Design in Schlumberger specific PLM system.
- Overlook the quality and on time delivery of eCAD Design activities performed by eCAD Design team.
- Guide and assist the team in performing Design Technical reviews.
- Mentor the team members for Continuous Improvement (CI) projects and encourage CI methodology for eCAD design processes.
- Collaborate with international stakeholders in implementing technology roadmap of eCAD Design services
- Author and ensure adherence to standards and procedures
- Review and approve engineering change orders
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines and monitor team productivity.
- Interviewing and recruitment of the eCAD designers as per resource planning
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Discover training needs and motivate team members
Bachelor’s degree in one of the following disciplines
- Electronics Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Strong knowledge of eCAD Design platforms CADENCE/Allegro, Altium, AutoCAD and latest Industry technology related to eCAD design platforms.
- Strong knowledge of eCAD and PCB Design best practices as per PCBA application.
- Strong knowledge of Product file Concepts and PCBA manufacturing and assembly processes.
- Strong knowledge of IPC standards for Library and PCB Design.
- Strong knowledge of interpretation of electrical component datasheets, schematic and PCB layouts.
- Good knowledge of Root Cause Analysis techniques and Corrective and preventive action implementation.
- Strong knowledge and hold of Microsoft excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft word
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Team and people management
- Excellent organizational, data collection and presentation skills
- Quality and Detailed Oriented
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and passion for continuous improvement
Physical Working Condition:
- General Working office
- Occasional short-term travel to international locations...