about the company
Our client, one of the top players in the Insurance industry and passionate about delivering the best service to customers.
about the job
In this position as a Team Lead, you will be tasked to ensure the delivery of sales targets and campaign KPIs. Your responsibilities will also includes manage the day-to-day planning, operation and problem-solving, ensure the Team meets with the required sales targets, service level components and standards.
The ideal incumbent is expected to provde training and development to the team members and ensure delivery of a consistently result and highly knowledgeable and customer-focused agents. As a Team Lead, you will be required to monitor calls, provide coaching/feedback and ensure minimum sales dispute or complaint.
skills and experience required
- Minimum 1+ years of insurance supervisory experience in a Call Centre environment
- Possess of General Insurance Certification (BCP, CGI, HI)
- Highly analytical and ability to make decision under pressure
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Excellent telemarketing and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge in call management tools
If the above position interest you, kindly click on the appropriate link to apply for this role. Alternatively, please reach out to ZhiLing at 6517-1628 for confidential discussion.