- Attractive Salary Package
- Stable Organization
About the company
Our client is a market leader within the Healthcare and Healthtech Industry. They have a well established regional presence of more than 20 years. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Technical Lead/Solution Architect to be a part of their team.
About the job
As a Tech Lead/Solution Architect, Your job responsibility involves:
- Analyzing, designing and developing IT technical roadmaps and implementation plans based on current posture against future state solution architecture.
- Establishing enterprise/software architecture methodologies and frameworks while adopting best practices and architecture modeling tools for digital / IoT product development, applications and web services.
- Fronting technical and business discussions with key stakeholders, this includes identifying potential weaknesses while developing solutions for improvements.
- Conducting and leading research, development and evaluation of emerging technology necessary for ongoing business needs while taking into account cost versus benefits, risk and impacts.
Skills and Experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 3 years of working experience in a solution architecture role with strong hands-on experience in software design and solutioning in C# / .Net Applications.
You should also have a good understanding of Cloud platforms and technologies coupled with a good working experience within an Agile environment.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the market leaders within the Healthcare/Healthtech Industry as their Tech Lead/Solution Architect. You will get the opportunity to front end to end solution architecture within a fast growing healthcare/healthtech domain.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)