Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring internally for a Technical Recruiter to join our winning team. Technical Recruiters are responsible for full-cycle recruiting including building a pipeline of qualified candidates through sourcing, screening, interviewing, and submitting to clients. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business, connecting talented IT professionals with organizations where they can produce results.
What you get to do:
- Source and screen potential IT candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent openings
- Analyze candidate information to determine matches between candidates and job openings
- Establish relationships with consultants/contractors in a specified region or with specified clients
- Prioritize and track job orders to fulfill client needs
- Increase the number of qualified applicants in database
- Familiarize yourself with industry trends, including client, market, and unemployment conditions
- Meet or exceed weekly performance goals and expectations
What you need to bring:
- 1+ year of recruiting experience or business development
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
- Proven success in a very fast-paced team environment
- Agility to fully leverage all processes and technology tools to more productively deliver results
- Strong interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....