Randstad are looking for a Graduate Technical Service Specialist to work across a number of sites and laboratories across the UK.
The Technical Service Specialist is responsible for performing planned maintenance activities, hardware and software upgrades and for back up first level one service and assisting with installations and deinstallations.
- Provide first line service to the client
- Schedule and perform planned maintenance (PM activities)
- Assist with instrument installations and deinstallations
- Success in this role is measured by customer satisfaction score, service key performance indicators achievement and economic growth and profitability per district
- Proven track record in a similar position supported by management and customer references
- Successful engagement with customers, specifically lab staff
- Technical expert for product line responsibility
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and drive resolution of issues
- String experience of use of analytical tools and software