Do you have a passion for Construction and are looking for something in the commercial sector? We have a new role with a contractor that requires a Telehandler Immediately.
- Location: hailsham, East Sussex
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Pay rate: £16.50 £17.00
- Randstad CPE contact: Tom Churchill (Brighton office)
A well established Main Contractor who work across the Sussex area
Working as a Telehandler our client will be working with some prestigious clients and national organisations on a wide variety of projects. Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility
- Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates
- Checking loads are secure
- Stacking empty pallets
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck's battery and lubricating equipment
- Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
To be successful in your application for this role you will have and be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Up to 1 years experience required to managing the Telehandler
- You will have a CPCS Ticket
- Working knowledge of site health & safety procedures would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Strong work ethic in a team .
- Be approachable and happy to work as point of contact when working in a stand alone position.
What to do next:
If this role meets your expectations and aspirations please click the apply now link. If this one isn't for you but you would like to discuss other options or for us to act as an agent to secure you a new contract please don't hesitate to call us on 01273 974829 for 100% confidential consultation.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....