We are working with a major JV who are delivering a major package of works on a major road tunnel project in Sydney. This multi-billion dollar project is nearing the testing and commissioning phase and we are therefore looking for experienced Electrical and ITS Engineers to assist with the successful commissioning of various electrical and systems engineering.
Suitable candidates would be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Planning and preparing procedures for pre-commissioning and commissioning
- Prepare relevant testing and commissioning documentation- ITP's, ITC's etc.
- Review of design and tender documentation
- Assist and compile commissioning records and reports.
- Assist and troubleshoot any technical issues.
- Prepare operational readiness documentation
- Oversee commissioning activities of subcontractors to ensure they are meeting their obligations and responsibilities for their scope
This is an opportunity to be involved in the delivery of a major transport project in NSW as part of a tier one consortium. You will be rewarded with an attractive salary with options to work from home until required on site.
Experience and qualifications:
- Previous experience in commissioning electrical systems on major road or rail tunnel projects.
- Electrical Engineering Degree or similar
- Experience in design, construction and maintenance of electrical or ITS/systems engineering
- Understanding of safety
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Please submit interest through the "apply now" link. Other you can contact Monica Poole on 0409 652 551 or email@example.com for more information.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....