Have you got experience with the UK curriculum?
Are you an engaging tutor, looking for some flexible part time work?
Are you based around the surrounding area of Blackpool?
If so, we have the job role for you! We are seeking a Tutor to work in Blackpool, delivering sessions to children in council care, requiring additional support with functional skills. This is a highly rewarding role, where you can make a real difference to the lives of children. This is a great opportunity to work outside of school hours - you will be required to work between 2 - 3 hours per week (per child). Study sessions must be carried out at the child's home/foster home or a public space e.g. the library/school. This position is great for someone looking to earn extra money, who is looking for something flexible.
If you would like more information or to apply directly, please contact Joe via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 200 1930, thanks!
Benefits of working as a Tutor with Randstad:
* Up to £25 per hour
* Planning support
* Out of school hours
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300 in vouchers!
* A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant to guide you through your journey with Randstad
* Accessible transport links
* Flexibility and part time hours - control over your working week!
Your responsibilities will include:
* Setting, marking and giving feedback on work
* Safeguarding children
* Planning sessions to ensure the curriculum is covered sufficiently
* Monitoring students progress
Requirements of the job:
* An enhanced DBS on the update service
* QTS (ideally)
* Strong knowledge of the curriculum
* A great work ethic
* Previous experience working with children (essential)
If you would like more information or to apply directly, please contact Joe via email at email@example.com or call 0161 200 1930, thanks!...