Randstad Tuition Services are proud to be an approved supplier on the National Tutoring Programme for the third consecutive year. The NTP is the Government's response programme for education to support disadvantaged pupils whose learning has been further impacted as a result of the pandemic.
We are currently working with a number of Primary and Secondary schools in Lancashire who are seeking additional tutoring support for their pupils through the NTP.
We are keen to hear from inspiring QTS, NQTs, Teaching Assistants with Level 1-3 qualifications, HLTA certification or graduates who are considering a career within education. Ideally you will have your DBS on the update service, or willing to acquire one.
Primary: Maths, English or Science
Pay scale: £20.00 - £25.00ph P.A.Y.E
Being a Randstad Tutor offers you:
- Flexibility to manage your own timetable and workload
- The choice to deliver online or face to face tuition
- Free e-learning training modules
- The opportunity to make a real difference to pupils' outcomes
- Working with small group cohorts from 1:1 - 1:6
- Creating lesson plans tailored to the student's learning style
- Work collaboratively with educational/care stakeholders ensuring student support
- Experienced in tutoring one to one or small groups of pupils who require additional educational or pastoral support
- Experience in taking supervision and correction constructively
- Experience in working with students with SEN, children with undiagnosed SEN, disengaged young people or looked after children
- Demonstrate academic competence in the subject area(s) and build a curriculum, creating lesson plans individual to the student's learning style
- Assessing student progress, identifying areas for improvement and recording attainment levels using our internal reporting system
- Assisting students with homework, projects, test preparation, papers, research and other academic tasks
- Assisting students in understanding key concepts, especially those learned in the classroom
Randstad Tuition Services is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills.
What next? We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across (State location as appropriate), so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Tuition Services child protection and UK eligibility checks.
To discuss this position or to register your interest in becoming a Randstad Tutor please submit your CV by clicking the link belowRandstad SWS acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad SWS is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.