3 month contract
£100-120 per day
A leading telecoms business is currently on the lookout for an experienced IT Administrator to join them on a contract basis due to an influx of work.
-Process internal requests from Suppliers for site projects
-Take Responsibility for being the first point of contact for the Team
-Take responsibility for the creation and maintenance of accurate database records.
-Produce Monthly statistics measuring front office performance
- Ensure all customer orders are sent to supplier at the least cost to the business and within agreed timescales.
-Manage: from order placement to creating a tracker to record all related activities and report to various teams on progression.
- Responsible for maintaining a ‘proactive ordering’ work programme in the business and reporting on progress on weekly scheduled calls/meetings.
- Work through, track and resolve any system related issues on behalf of ordering team.
- Analysis of priority sites on a regular basis. Findings must be communicated to ordering teams in timely manner.
- Analyse declared site lists and ensure cost effective products are ordered for any sites.
- Create accurate records on in house Computer Systems
- Support other areas of the Business Provisioning Team as required.
- On the job training will be provided
- Order processing experience
- Good Interpersonal & communication skills
- Customer focused.
- Ability to work under pressure & react well to changing situations
- PC literate proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
- Sound knowledge of Suppliers Transmission Products including contractual lead-times
- Must be methodical and pay attention to detail
- Good organisational skills